Monday, June 16, 2008

Task 23 - Summary - THE END

Prior to 2.0 I didn't know about feeds, wikis and tagging etc so from an overview point of view, I think it was successful.

Now that I've played with the features and have a sense of what one can do, I would design my blog in a different way. Maybe I should do it all over again!!! Yikes.

Rather than depending on the digital camera from HQ, perhaps it would be a good idea for branches to have their own digital camera. Then when something special happens, planned OR unplanned, those photos are available for staff responsible for the CCLC blogs to upload and document.

The possibilies are truly amazing and I think I will play with the features outlined in 2.0 a bit more in the future.

Thank you to Linda and Michelle for their comments and humour.

2 comments:

linda said...

Well done! You've done a great job completing the program ahead of time. Its a real challenge to learn so many new things - you should be very proud!

Michelle McLean said...

Congratulations, an awesome effort. Glad you got so much out of it and thanks for your insights along the way. Keep them in mind in future for other possibilities that may arise.

Well done!